HOW TO STOP RUNNING LATE

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hello!

The least favourite thing when it comes to going for school or college, or work even, is of course, leaving your bed in the morning. I personally love waking up early and start my day a bit early because I find it more productive and less stressful than starting out late. 

But, there are those days when I don't want to leave the most comfortable place on earth a.k.a bed, and just want to be there all day, basically. Let's be real, it will never happened. I tend to snooze my alarm, back to sleep, and then wake up late. That's not my favourite part.



So, what do I do to avoid being late?

  1. Never hit the snooze button. No matter how tired you are, no matter how sleepy you are, practice to not snoozing because when we're wake up once then get back to sleep, we tend to sleep deeper and that's why we wake up late. Instead of snoozing, we better set the alarm a little bit later than we planned like 5 or 10 minutes later - if that's possible. 
  2. Prepare everything the night before. This is my trick that I use since I was in middle school. It works on me, I think it works for everyone else too. I prepare the clothes (or uniform) I'm gonna wear, and of course my bag. This way, we avoid forgetting something. When we're in rush, we tend to forget little thing. It's such a disaster if the thing we forget is something really important, right? 
  3. Make overnight on the go breakfast. I discovered this trick back when I was on my second year as undergraduate student. I like to make overnight oatmeal. I cook before I go to bed, put it on the fridge and the next day, it is ready to eat.
  4. If overnight meal is not possible, always have banana or bread. Banana is the easiest breakfast but still a healthy option. If you don't like banana, go for sandwich. No need complicated sandwich, just a peanut butter sandwich will do greatly. 
  5. Last but not least, don't stay up too late on the night. This is the key point. Get enough sleep is a must, at least 4-5 hours. 


What's your tips to stop being late? Let me know! Thanks for reading! Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS