MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 12

Wednesday, June 07, 2017


FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE


It is no doubt, my most favorite animated movie is of course, Winnie The Pooh. I grew up watching all of the Pooh's movies. His kindness, loving, innocent character is so easy to fall in love with. His friendship with Christopher Robin is also the one that I always dream of. I have one very best friend, the one that is actually my comfort zone and I think that's what Pooh feels whenever Christopher Robin is around. 

The animation is somewhat colorful, cheerful and cute. So appropriate for everyone. Even now, I still watch Winnie The Pooh, no matter how old I am, I feel happy to see Pooh and his friends: Christopher Robin, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Roo and others, running around to save the day. I love how passionate Pooh is around honey and just being himself without thinking his tummy might be bigger after eating so many. That honey is his pleasure and you shouldn't feel guilty about pleasure. 

I cried - and always cry when Christopher Robin saying good bye because it punches me so hard, so many feelings, ah... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS