MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 13

Thursday, June 08, 2017


A MOVIE THAT YOU USED TO LOVE BUT NOW HATE

I was trying so hard to think what movie that I used to binge watching but now inexplicable hate? Because as long as I remember, I never lied to myself. If it's good and I like it, I would say so. But then, one title came across on my mind. Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009).

Back then, I didn't love it, actually. I liked it because I was bingeing with the whole Bella-Edward cheesy love story (I told you on my day 9) but this movie specifically was bad. The story was okay for me, maybe because I read the book and I liked it, but the movie, it was such a disappointment. Why? Because the production was a mess! The CGI, the setting, the makeup... holy moly.

I wasn't really paying much attention back in 2009, but I knew this movie turned me off. Now, as I watched it again (yes, last night, what a painful night), man, what did I know back then?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS