MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 14

Friday, June 09, 2017


FAVORITE QUOTE FROM ANY MOVIE


“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices.” 
Dumbledore - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

This quote from Professor Dumbledore is somewhat opens up my mind about how to make choices. It gives me deeper perspective on think before act. It reminds me how important it is to make choices, most importantly for ourselves. What's right for our life, only we know about it. No matter how hard it is, no matter how painful it is to live by, we know what the best for us. 

I used to think if I had so many talents, I was very smart - some sort of genius, I would live happily. I used to take all of courses back when I was in elementary school, like English course (because English is not my first language), and Arithmetic course because I realized I didn't smart enough to do math. 

But as I grew up - with part of my mind and heart remember this quote, I realize it's not my ability that I have to live, it is my life choices. If I was a genius but all I do was hurting myself, did everything I didn't comfortable to, did anything that wasn't make me happy, was I living at all? 

Now, I'm more to doing everything that makes me happy. I love blogging, so let it be. I love taking aesthetically pictures, I learn photography. Because that's part of me. That's who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS