MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 21

Saturday, June 17, 2017


THE MOST OVERRATED MOVIE 

I actually have two movies that I personally think are not really worth the hype, so I just gonna say it anyway... 

The first movie is The Fault in Our Stars (2014)It is based on a novel with the same title, the book is amazing - it's one of my favorite books to read over and over again. However the movie is lack of emotional feelings, so many things are forced to be there just to follow up the original story. It's disappointing, a little bit embarrassing, really. 

Second, Step Up (2016) ... I don't understand why people love it so much. For me personally, the characters are lack of personalities and the story is something that we used to see a lot. It's so cheesy and basic. Nothing new, nothing major happen in this movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS