MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 6

Thursday, June 01, 2017


YOUR FAVOURITE COMEDY MOVIE


This is so easy to answer because so far, my favorite comedy movie is still Vacation (2015). It's so funny! The story is dumb but guys, I laugh so hard every time I watch it. It is stupid, sometimes offensive but it's still tolerable. Of course some scenes are overdramatic, but I think it makes the whole movie is very funny. 

It's not a type of Award movie, obviously, but I think it's so easy to watch. You don't have to be genius to understand the humor, you don't even have to think to understand what is going on. I appreciate how this movie just want to make you laugh without make you worrying about the story line or the production. 

Vacation is the only movie that I don't care how dumb the story is, how offensive some scenes are, because this is the movie that I play when I need to laugh, the movie that really works to destress. I know it's not for everybody else because offensive jokes, but when I watched it on cinema, everyone was leaving the room with smiles and happy face. 

What's your favorite comedy movie? Let me know! xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS