PLAYLIST

Thursday, June 01, 2017


Hello June!

I'm not sure what mood I am in from May to June, kinda have mixed feelings about life, love and perspective. But any how, here are songs that I literally dying to. Probably explains a lot... However, enjoy my playlist! xx 

  1. God Help the Girl - God Help the Girl 
  2. I Break My Heart - Grayshot
  3. I Want to Love You - Lenachka
  4. Just You and I - Tom Walker
  5. Marry Me - Train 
  6. Musician, Please, Take Heed - God Help the Girl 
  7. Rules of Beautiful - Jacob Whitesides 
  8. Slow Dancing in the Burning Room - John Mayer 
  9. Sofa - Ed Sheeran 
  10. Tomorrow is Gonna be Better - Joshua Radin 
  11. Whisper in the Snow - Josh Savage feat. Alice Pearl 


If you'd like to check more songs I'm into, you can check my spotify playlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS